IM Kids 3rd Meal Facility Manager, Lucy Wohlscheid will be retiring on October 1, 2021. We are beginning to take applications for this part-time position. We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Passion for ending childhood hunger locally.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent. Additionally, two years of food industry work experience preferred.
- Computer skills in Google, Microsoft Office & Email.
- Experience with supervising volunteers or working in a non-profit organization.
- SafeServ Certification or willing to get SafeServ Certification.
- Able and willing to work occasional weekends and evening hours.
The person will begin the 3rd week of August and will train with Lucy until October 1, 2021. If interested, go to www.ioniaisd.org under “Employment Opportunities” to apply.