The IM Kids 3rd Meal is seeking donations to purchase food to ensure each 3rd Meal is nutritious, containing items from each food group. Time commitments vary for fundraising projects, based on the size of your group and the type of project you choose.
Please understand that every dollar raised is important to the mission. The daily budget to provide 3rd Meals for 700 students is approximately $933.00. Any amount raised, large or small, is much appreciated!
- Hold a Jean Day at the Office! Collect $1 or $5 for dressing casual at the office. This project can be repeated monthly or annually with very little effort. Simply create a flier or staff email to let everyone know the date and set out a collection jar.
- Conduct a Pop Can Drive! Many offices or businesses already have a place to collect pop cans used by staff. Choose one month out of the year to donate those cans and bottles to IM Kids 3rd Meal. Collect these for about a week or two and return to the appropriate stores. You can also ask staff to return their pop cans and donate their bottle return slip.
- Host a Meal! Gather some friends or co-workers to prepare a meal for office staff. Request that co-workers make a donation in order to participate in the meal. You can collect items from our Wish List or collect cash.
- Do you have a fundraising idea that isn’t listed? Please let us know! We are always looking for new ways to help you help us. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details on any additional fundraising projects.
Register Your Event
Please, provide information about IM Kids 3rd Meal at your Fundraising Event. We have many downloadable PDFs on our website that you can print or contact us for a packet of brochures, fliers, and info.
- Track your Progress! Use the Volunteer Sign In Form or the Volunteer Hours Form.
- Be sure to take pictures of your volunteers completing the project. Email Pictures to us at email@example.com. If you use social media, be sure to tag us on Facebook or Twitter!
- Report back! Return the Volunteer Sign-In Sheet, pictures, and your donation.